Hi There! Today I have a super cute Valentine’s surprise for you! Unless you’ve been avoiding Pinterest (just… can’t… do… it…) I’m sure you’ve seen all the chalkboard inspired projects out there.
This set of chalkboard style cupcake toppers is a cute addition to your Valentine’s Day treat table! You can leave them square, or use a 2″ to 2 1/2″ circle punch.
Not doing cupcakes? Here are a few more ways you can use them:
- Cut them out, and slip them in your kid’s lunch bag for a sweet message.
- String them on some ribbon for a mini banner
- Staple to Valentine’s treat bags
- Use in your scrapbooking or Project Life
- Put them on sticky backed magnet sheets for a cute way to hang all those cards on the fridge
If you do something extra cute with them, I’d love to see it!!
Download the PDF file (which you can open with free Adobe Reader software) below!
I hope you have fun with these!